The South Australian Workabout Centre team will be coordinating the WIPCE 2020 Student Volunteer program — registrations of interest are now open at the registration of interest link below.
Student volunteers will:
- undertake a volunteer training program in terms 2 or 3 of 2020
- volunteer at WIPCE 2—6 November 2020 (term 4, week 4)
- gain employment and volunteer skills
- have an option to achieve SACE credits
- receive ongoing support throughout the conference
- have the opportunity to experience WIPCE and meet Indigenous people from around the world
Indigenous students from SA government and non-government schools are eligible to apply.
The SA Workabout Centre
The South Australian Department for Education Workabout Centre offers a range of services to support Aboriginal students to make a successful transition from school to work, higher education or further training.